SBI State Bank of India has invited applications for the post of clerk under advertisement no. CRPD/CR/2016-17/01. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from State Bank of India (SBI). Eligible candidates can apply on or before 25th April,2016.
Recruiter Name : State Bank of India (SBI)
Name of the post: Clerks
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate, B.E/B.Tech
No. of Vacancy : 12,423 Posts
Job Location : Across India
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION DETAILS:(AS ON 30.06.2016)
(i) For Junior Associates: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
(ii) For Junior Agricultural Associates : Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognised university/Institute. Those who are in the final Semester/ year of Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview/joining, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination on or before 30.06.2016. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.06.2016.
(a) The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
(b) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 30.06.2016. ( c) Candidates should be able to write and speak English.
AGE LIMIT :
(As on 01.04.2016) Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2016 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1988 and not later than 01.04.1996 (both days inclusive)
Selected candidates will be governed by the terms and conditions of the Service Regulations of the Bank in force at the time of joining. The newly appointed Junior Associates/ Junior Agricultural Associates will be on probation for a Minimum period of 6 months. 15 prescribed e-lessons will be required to be completed by newly recruited Junior Associates/ Junior Agricultural Associates during the probation, for getting confirmed in the Bank, failing which their probation will be extended till completion of the same. 15 prescribed e-lessons (for confirmation) will include role-based e-lessons. Further, before the probation period comes to an end, the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated and the probation period of those employees whose performance fails to meet Bank’s expectation, may be extended.
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/04/2016
- The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examinations), test of official and/or local language and subject to Government of India approval, interview. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Interview
General and OBC = RS 600
SC/ST/PWD/XS = Rs 100
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- On-line registration of application & fee payment will be available from 05.04.2016 to 25.04.2016.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview/ joining (if interviews are not conducted), if qualifying.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- The possibility for occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/ or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of joining the Bank, failing which their candidature may not be considered. ix) In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/STcandidates, if found suitable for final selection.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 01..04.2016. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2016 to the date of interview/ taking up the appointment, if found suitable for.
- IN CASE ITIS DETECTED ATANYSTAGE OF RECRUITMENTTHATACANDIDATE DOES NOTFULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND / OR THAT HE / SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT / FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS /HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS / ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS /HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/ advices etc.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his /her being declared medically fit as per the Medical Standard requirement of the Bank concerned. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF ONLINE EXAMINATION, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
- The Bank reserves the right to hold any other test wherever deemed necessary. The joining in the Bank after selection will be subject to medical fitness as per medical standard of the Bank and satisfactory completion of KYE (know your employee) formalities.
- Admission to examination will be purely provisional without verification of age / qualification / category (SC/ST/PWD/XS) etc. of the candidates with references to documents.
- The candidate will have option to answer test questions in Hindi or English except in General English paper.
- The candidates will have to appear for the tests at their own cost.
- The new recruits must have flair for marketing and will be required to make customer calls and provide banking services, advisory services and cross sell products etc. inside and outside Bank premises. The duties involve extensive outdoor travelling. Depending upon requirement, there will be flexible working hours and working in shifts.
- As record for this project will not be maintained after one year of declaration of result of online test, the information/data regarding this project will not be available thereafter.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking. Pre-requisites for Applying Online Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/ advices etc. by email.
PAYMENT OF FEES : [ONLINE MODE ONLY] :
i) Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
ii) Candidates to visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘careers with us’ link.
iii) Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
iv) After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
v) The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
vi) On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is not to be sent to the Bank.
vii) If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
viii) There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage. (Registration helpdesk email ID: email@example.com)
GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given in Annexure-I. Online application will not be registered unless candidates upload photo and signature as specified.
CALL LETTERS FOR EXAMINATION: The candidates should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself “booklet by entering their registration number and password / date of birth, from (I) 11.05.2016 (Tentatively) for preliminary examination (ii) 17.06.2016 (Tentatively) for main examination from the Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER / ACQUAINT YOURSELF BOOK LET WILL BE SENT BY POST