Indian Army has invited applications from married/unmarried male and unmarried female Engineering Graduates for Grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army. Course commencing in April 2017 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Last date for apply online is 24 Aug. 2016. All details like name of the posts, no. of posts, age limit, qualification etc. are below.........
Name of the Posts : Lieutenant
No. of Posts :
For 48th SSC (Tech) Men: 150 Posts
01. Civil: 36 Posts
02. Mechanical: 10 Posts
03. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 16 Posts
04. Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics: 10 Posts
05. Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Tech/ Info Tech/ M/Sc (Computer Sc): 23 Posts
06. Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite
Communication: 22 Posts
07. Electronics/ Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave: 11 Posts
08. Industrial : 01 Post
09. Automobile /Workshop Technology : 02 Posts
10. Metallurgical : 02 Posts
11. Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation : 02 Posts
12. Architecture/Building construction Technology : 03 Posts
13. Food Tech/Bio Tech/Bio Medical Engg : 02 Posts
14. Chemical Engg : 02 Posts
15. Production Engg : Posts
16. Remote Sensing : 02 Posts
17. Transportation Engg : 01 Post
18. Laser Tech : 01 Post
For 19th SSC (Tech) Women: 20 Posts
01. Civil: 06 Posts
02. Mechanical: 05 Posts
03. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 05 Posts
04. Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite
Communication: 04 Posts
For Widows of Defence Personnel: 01 Post
01. SSCW (Non Tech): 01 Post
(i) 20 to 27 years as on 01 Apr 2017. (Candidates born between 02 Apr 90 and 01 Apr 97) (Both dates inclusive).
(ii) For widow of Defence Personnel with four years age relaxation - SSCW (Non Tech) – 19 to 29 years Born not earlier than 02 Jan 88 and not later than 01 Jan 98 (Both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are studying in the final year examination of Engineering course are eligible to apply and should also be from recognized College/University of India
How to Apply : Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on ‘Officers Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against the course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Then click on ‘Submit now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. After submitting, click on “PDF” and take two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.
Starting Date of Online Application: 27/07/2016
Last Date of Online Application: 24/08/2016.
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 27 JULY 2016 AT 1000 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 24 AUG 2016 AT 1700 HRS