Indian Coast Guard has given a notification for the special recruitment Drive for SC & ST of Assistant Commandant vacancies in various branches. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08-09-2016 to 15-09-2016 till 17.00 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Name of the Posts: Assistant Commandant
1. General Duty
2. General Duty (Pilot)
3. Technical branch (Mechanical and Electrical)
4. Pilots (CPL)
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 01-07-1987 to 30-06-1998 (both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate, Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent for S.No-1 & 2, Engineering degree with 55% marks in aggregate for S.No-3 & 12 th class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current/ valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/ validated by DGCA for S.No-4.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Psychological Test, Group Task & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 08-09-2016 to 15-09-2016 till 17.00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail id & scanned copies of all relevant certificates.
2. Log on to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
3. Click on “Careers@CG——–>Online Application”.
4. Read the instructions carefully.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 08-09-2016.
Last Date for Online Application: 15-09-2016 till 17.00 hrs.
For more details like gender, pay in pay band & other information click on the link given below.......