India Post Payments Bank Limited has given notification for the recruitment of 1060 Scale II & III Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 07-10-2016 to 01-11-2016. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below....
Total No. of Posts: 1060
Name of the Post: Scale II & III Officer
1. Senior Manager (Branch): 350 Posts
2. Manager (Area Sales): 250 Posts
3. Manager (Area Operations): 350 Posts
4. Senior Manager (Sales Operation): 02 Posts
5. Senior Manager (UI/ UX): 01 Post
6. Senior Manager (Retail Products): 03 Posts
7. Senior Manager (Merchant Products): 02 Posts
8. Senior Manager (Government Products): 02 Posts
9. Manager (Product Research): 01 Post
10. Manager (User Experience UX): 02 Posts
11. Manager (User Interface UI): 02 Posts
12. Senior Manager (Digital Marketing): 01 Post
13. Senior Manager (Branding & Marketing): 01 Post
14. Senior Manager (Financial Planning & Budgeting): 01 Post
15. Manager (Account Payable): 01 Post
16. Manager (Taxation): 01 Post
17. Manager (Procurement): 01 Post
18. Manager (Treasury Settlements & Reconciliation): 01 Post
19. Manager (Program Management Office): 01 Post
20. Senior Manager (Training): 01 Post
21. Senior Manager (HR Generalist Manpower Planning & Recruitment, Performance Management System): 02 Posts
22. Manager (Training): 01 Post
23. Manager (HR Generalist Manpower Planning & Recruitment, Performance Management System): 02 Posts
24. Manager (Corporate HR & Administration): 01 Post
25. Manager (Branch HR & Administration): 04 Posts
26. Manager (Administration): 01 Post
27. Manager (Hindi Cell): 01 Post
28. Senior Manager (Risk & Concurrent Audit): 02 Posts
29. Manager (Risk & Concurrent Audit): 02 Posts
30. Senior Manager (Fraud Control Operations): 04 Posts
31. Senior Manager (Customer Service): 04 Posts
32. Senior Manager (Call Centre): 01 Post
33. Senior Manager (Branch Operations): 04 Posts
34. Senior Manager (Cheque Truncation System): 03 Posts
35. Senior Manager (Reconciliation): 03 Posts
36. Manager (Customer Acquisition Support): 16 Posts
37. Manager (Vendor Performance Management): 03 Posts
38. Senior Manager (Compliance Support & Reporting): 02 Posts
39. Manager (Compliance Support & Reporting): 02 Posts
40. Manager (Operational Risk): 06 Posts
41. Manager (Legal): 01 Post
42. Senior Manager (System/ Database Administration): 05 Posts
43. Senior Manager (Security Administration): 05 Posts
44. Senior Manager (Network/ Infrastructure Administration): 05 Posts
45. Senior Manager (IT Project Management): 03 Posts
46. Manager (Vendor Management – Hardware/ Software/ Services): 02 Posts
47. Manager (Digital Technology Innovation): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 26 to 35 years (The candidate should be born not before 02-09-1981 and not later than 01-09-1990 both dates inclusive) for Sr Manager & 23 to 35 years (The candidate should be born not before 02-09-1981 and not later than 01-09-1993 both dates inclusive) for Manager as on 01-09-2016. Age relexation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation from University/Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body for Post No. 01 to 13, Chartered Accountant (Intermediate) from ICAI or MBA in Finance from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India/ International University of repute (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body for Post No. 14 & 15 and other qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on examination/ interview.
Application Fee: Eligible candidates should pay Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST/ PWD (Only Intimation charges) and Rs. 700/- for all others through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.indiapost.gov.in from 07-10-2016 to 01-11-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.indiapost.gov.in
2. Click on Work with IPPB and select the desired post
3. Click on Apply Now & Read all instructions
4. Fill all the details & submit the form
5. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 07-10-2016
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 01-11-2016
For more details like job profiles, emoluments, pay scale, qualification, experience & other information click on the link given below....