The National Health Mission, Himachal Pradesh is inviting applications from the interested Male Candidates to be engaged on daily honorarium basis as Independent Field Volunteers (IFV). Last date is 25 May 2016. All detail like name of the posts, no. of posts, name of the project, age limit, essential qualification, how to apply are given below...
Name of the Posts : Independent Field Volunteers
Project : Universal Immunization Programme
No. of Posts : 11
Chamba - 2
Kangra - 1
Kinnaur - 1
Shimla - 4
Sirmour - 1
Solan - 1
Una - 1
1. Masters or equivalent degree in Social work/Applied sociology/Public Health/or MBA in Health Care Management awarded by the recognized University in India.
2. The candidate has to be bonafied resident of Himachal Pradesh and should be aware with the working knowledge of English.
3. Proficiency in computers and MS Office is must.
4. He should have his own personal conveyance–two wheeler and a valid driving license, and first salary will be withdrawn on the submission of paper for personal accident insurance, minimum of Rs2 lac.
5. Basic data analysis and documentation skill
6. Excellent understanding of local context (state and district)
7. Experience in monitoring and capacity building
8. Experience in the field work with Govt./NGO/ International Organizations in monitoring and supervision of National Health Programmes / Immunization/ NID etc. will be preferred.
Desirable: Knowledge of custom, manner and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar condition prevailing in the Pradesh.
Age: Should be within the age group of 21-45 years by 25thMay 2016.
Remuneration: He will be paid daily honorarium @ Rs.450/- per day, along with mobility support of Rs.150/-per day for maximum of 25 days in a month. He will also be eligible for monthly vehicle maintenance grant of Rs.1000/-PM.
How to apply: The candidates who meet the qualifications, experience and age criteria may send their application in attached application format to email id - firstname.lastname@example.org
It is necessary to mention the post title in subject line “Application for post of IFV” while applying via mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Last Date : 25 May 2016
Application format may be downloaded from http://www.nrhmhp.gov.in/content/job-vacancies