Union Bank of India has announced a notification for the recruitment of 208 Specialist Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 25-05-2016 00:00 Hrs to 10-06-2016 24:00 Hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below....
Total No.of Posts: 208
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officer
1. Credit Officer II: 150 Posts
2. Chartered Accountant II: 20 Posts
3. Statistician II: 02 Posts
4. Information Security Officer II: 02 Posts
5. Manager (Risk) II: 10 Posts
6. Assistant Manager (Risk): 08 Posts
7. Security Officer I: 16 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 23 to 32 years for post 01, 21 to 30 years for Post 02, 06, 25 to 40 years for Post 03, 23 to 35 years for Post 04, 05, 21 to 35 years for Post 07 as on 01-05-2016. Upper age limit is relaxable 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelors degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India for Post 01, Passed in final examination of Chartered Accountant for Post 02, Master in Statistics from a University/ Institution for Post 03, Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & communications/ Information Science & Engineering for for Post 04 with relevant experience. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online Examination and/ or Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- for Gen & OBC, Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online mode.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.unionbankofindia.co.in from 25-05-2016 00:00 Hrs to 10-06-2016 24:00 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
3. Click on the “Careers” —> “Recruitment”.
4. Click on the “UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2016-17 (Specialist Officer) – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION” – Link for Notification & Online Application”.
5. Read the instructions care fully before applying online.
6. Click on the “Click Here To Apply online”.
7. Now fill the details and upload the photograph and signature.
8. Check the details and click on the “Submit” button.
9. Now pay the fee through online by using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
10. A Registration Number & Password will be generated.
11. Note down their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
12. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
13. Now take a printout of the e-receipt and the online application form.
Starting Date for submitting the Online application and payment of Fee : 25-05-2016 00:00 hrs
Closing Date for submitting the Online application and payment of Fee : 10-06-2016 24:00 hrs
Last Date for printing the application : 25-06-2016
Tentative Date for Online Examination : 08-07-2016
For more details like reservation, pay scale and other information click on the link given below…