State Bank of India (SBI) has given a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer (Asst Manager, Developer, Test Lead, Tester, Manager & Other) vacancies on regular & contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04-10-2016 to 22-10-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below....
Total No.of Posts: 412
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Manager (System): 180 Posts
2. Developer: 50 Posts
3. Test lead: 02 Posts
4. Tester: 12 Posts
5. Manager (Statistician): 07 Posts
6. Asst. Manager (Statistician): 20 Posts
7. Technology Relationship Manager (Tech.RMs): 04 Posts
8. Admin Support Officer: 01 Post
9. Application Architect: 02 Posts
10. Business Architect: 01 Post
11. Datawarehouse Architect: 01 Post
12. Enterprise Architect: 02 Posts
13. Infrastructure Architect: 06 Posts
14. Portal Architect: 01 Post
15. Technology Architect: 05 Posts
16. Infrastructure Engineer: 09 Posts
17. Civil Engineer: 01 Post
18. Electrical Engineer: 01 Post
19. Technical Engineer: 01 Post
20. Network Engineer: 02 Posts
21. Complaint/ Dispute Resolution officer: 02 Posts
22. IT Risk Manager: 02 Posts
23. IT Security Expert: 02 Posts
24. Project Manager: 29 Posts
25. Business Analyst: 18 Posts
26. Developer: 22 Posts
27. Tester: 05 Posts
28. Test Lead: 01 Post
29.Technical Lead: 12 Posts
30. Innovation Specialist: 05 Posts
31. Data Scientist: 03 Posts
32. Sourcing Analyst: 01 Post
33. UX Designer: 01 Post
34. WAS Administrator: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-30 years for S.No-1,6, 25-35 years for S.No-2, 26-35 years for S.No-3, 24-35 for S.No-4 & 5 as on 01-09-2016 & for other refer notification. Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC & for other refer notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communications/ Electronics & Instrumentation for S.No-1, Engineering Graduate from Government recognized University/ Institute for S.No-2, 3,4, Full time PG Degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Econometrics for S.No-5 & for other refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- for General & Others, Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD (non-refundable) through online.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in from 04-10-2016 to 22-10-2016 & send hardcopy of application duly signed and pasted with their recent photographs along with relevant documents, experience & envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the post of __(Sr No__)” should reach to The General Manager, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021 on or before 26-10-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & contact no.
2. Applicants should log on to the website www.sbi.co.in
3. Go to Careers ——> Click Latest “Announcement”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Fill the all details in the application.
7. Application fee should pay through Online & Submit the Form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Online Application & Fee Payment : 04-10-2016
Last Date for Online Application & Fee Payment : 22-10-2016
Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Application : 26-10-2016
Date of Online Test (Tentative) : 25-11-2016
Downloading of Call letter for Online Test : From 15-11-2016
For more details like qualification, experience, grade, pay scale, relaxation, vacancy details & other information click on the link given below....