Indian Army has given notification to conduct 127th Technical Graduate Course (TGC – 127) (Jul 2018) at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army for married/ unmarried male Graduates. Eligible candidates may apply online from 24-10-2017 to 22-11-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below....
Total No. of Posts: 40
Name of the Course: 127th Technical Graduate Course (TGC – 127) (Jul 2018)
Name of the Engineering Streams:
1. Civil: 11 Posts
2. Mechanical: 04 Posts
3. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 05 Posts
4. Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M.Sc (Computer Sc): 06 Posts
5. Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 07 Posts
6. Electronics: 02 Posts
7. Metallurgical: 02 Posts
8. Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 02 Posts
9. Micro Electronics and Microwave: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 20 – 27 years as on 01-07-2018 (Candidates born between 02-07-1991 and 01-07-1998, both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on medical exam, merit & SSB interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 24-10-2017 to 22-11-2017
Starting Date to Apply Online: 24-10-2017 .
Last Date to Apply Online: 22-11-2017 .
For more details like salary, experience, reservation & other information click on the link given below.......