Indian Coast Guard has advertise a notification for the recruitment of Navik (General Duty) vacancies candidates. Eligible candidates may apply online from 26-08-2017 to 04-09-2017 till 17:00 hrs. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.....
Name of the Post: Navik (General Duty)
Age Limit: Candidates should be 18-22 years. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/ State Government.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 26-08-2017 to 04-09-2017 till 17:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before Applying, candidates should scan their Photograph & Signature.
2. Log on to the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
3. Click on Careers@CG——>Online Application.
4. Read All the Instructions.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 26-08-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 04-09-2017 till 17:00 hrs
For more details click on the link below....