SBI has invited application form for the recruitment of 152 Acquisition Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager, Zonal Head/ Senior RM, Risk Officer, Compliance Officer, Investment Counsellor, Project Development Manager, Customer Relationship Executive vacancies in Specialist Cadre for wealth management in State Bank of India on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 16-03-2016 to 31-03-2016 & send hard copy of application on or before 07-04-2016
Name of the Posts:
1. Acquisition Relationship Manager: 39 Posts
2. Relationship Manager: 71 Posts
3. Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 03 Posts
4. Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): 01 Post
5. Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI): 02 Posts
6. Risk Officer (Mid-Office): 01 Post
7. Compliance Officer: 01 Post
8. Investment Counsellor: 17 Posts
9. Project Development Manager – Business: 01 Post
10. Project Development Manager – Technology: 01 Post
11. Customer Relationship Executive: 15 Posts
Name of the Location/ Centre:
1. Bangalore: 25 Posts
2. Hyderabad: 15 Posts
3. Pune: 16 Posts
4. Chennai: 11 Posts
5. Ahmedabad: 09 Posts
6. NCR: 29 Posts
7. Mumbai: 28 Posts
8. Kochi: 06 Posts
9. Thiruvananthapuram: 04 Posts
10. Bhopal: 04 Posts
11. Delhi: 01 Post
12. Corporate Centre, Mumbai: 04 Posts
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on qualification, experience & overall suitability, interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) through online payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking etc.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have valid Email ID & scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
3. Click on “Careers with us” —> “Recruitment of Officers in Specialised Positions for Wealth Management in State Bank of India”.
4. Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Get registered & then fill all the details & upload photo, signature and click on Submit button.
7. Make payment through online.
8. After success full submission of online application, take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee :16-03-2016
Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee :31-03-2016
Last Date for Editing Application Details :31-03-2016
Last Date for Printing your Application :07-04-2016
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application :07-04-2016