Alzheimer's disease is the cause of Dementia . Dementia words describes a set of symptoms that can include memory loss and difficulties with thinking, problem-solving or language problems. These symptoms occurs when brain is damaged by certain disease. Herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1). View Symptoms, Causes Here.
|Chlamydia bacteria. Image: ZEISS Microscopy/Flickr|
- lose items (eg keys, glasses) around the house
- struggle to find the right word in a conversation or forget someone's name
- forget about recent conversations or events
- get lost in a familiar place or on a familiar journey
- forget appointments or anniversaries.