UPSC has released notification for conducting Central Armed Police Forces (AC) Examination 2016 for the recruitment of 270 Assistant Commandant posts in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Eligible candidates may apply online from 12-03-2016 to 08-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
Name of the Exam: Central Armed Police Forces (AC) Examination 2016
Total No. of Posts: 270
Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant
1. Border Security Force (BSF): 28 Posts
2. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF): 97 Posts
3. Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP): 87 Posts
4.Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB): 58 Posts
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 12-03-2016 to 08-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online:12-03-2016
Last Date for Payment of Fee using Pay by Cash Mode:07-04-2016 by 23:59 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online:08-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M
Last Date for Payment of Fee using Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking:08-04-2016 by 23:59 hrs
Date of Competitive Examination:26-06-2016
CLICK HERE FOR ORIGINAL NOTIFICATION:CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE FOR APPLY ONLINE:CLICK HERE