SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:-
The application on the prescribed format will be submitted by the candidates on or before 09-10-15 upto 5:00 P.M. in the office of the Commandant,2nd India Reserve Battalion, Sakoh district Kangra H.P. (including Tribal Districts L&S, Kinnaur and tribal area of district Chamba) of which he is resident as per record. A processing free of Rs. 120/-(Rs. One hundred twenty) only shall be charged from each candidate from the General category and Rs. 30/-(Rs. Thirty) only from each candidates belonging to the categories of the SC/ST/OBC/IRDP in the shape of a Bank Draft or LP.O’s to be drawn in favor of H.P.
RECRUITMENT BOARD SHIMLA-171002. Any application not accompanied by the requisite
processing fee or not received by the last date for receipt of application will not be
Note (A) The category once written by the candidate in the application form/recruitment form will be taken as final and will not be re-considered of changed during the further recruitment process.
Note (B) The candidate participating in the recruitment must bring original certificate of their age, Educational qualification (Middle, Matric and above), bonafied resident of H.P. State , Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe, latest OBC/IRDP certificates etc.original employment exchange Registration Card and Four Pass Port size copies of latest photographs
The eligibility conditions and number of vacancies to be filled up are given briefly as under:-
1. No. of Posts = 24 for Male Candidates
2. Duration of Vacancies = Temporary but likely to continue
3. Probable date by which vacancies = Soon after selection will be filled up
4. Pay & Allowance = 5910-20200 + Grade pay 1900/- upto 8 years of service as per H.P.
Govt.’s Notification No Fin (PR)-B(7)- 64/2010 dated 14-01-2015 (Initial Start 7810/-).
5. Name of Instruments
- Alto Saxophone =02
- Base =02
- B. Clarinet =06
- B. Cornet =05
- Base Drum =01
- B Slide Trombone =02
- E- Eumphonium =02
- Slide Drum =01
- Tenor Saxophone =01
- E. Clarinet =01
- Piccolo/Flute =01
Total =24 Posts
6. Reservation:- Total No. of Posts=24 Breakup of 24 posts of Police Constables (male) Band Staff as per vertical and Horizontal Reservation (Roster points 1 to 24 ) (as per 200 roster points)
|SN||CATEGORY||Break up of
posts as per
The instrument wise distribution of posts will be made by the Recruitment Board.
7. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
|18 to 35 years. In case of
candidates who are already
in HP Government service
the upper age limit will be
up to 45 years. The lower
& upper age limits will be
calculated on the 1st day of
the month in which the
posts are advertised.
and above for
|29” x 30”
Note:- The cut of date for calculation of lower and upper age limit of the candidate will be 01-09-2015.
8. THE PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST
9. PERSONALITY TEST/INTERVIEW:- 10 Marks (only for those candidates who have qualified above tests) The merit of the candidates will be determined on the basis of marks achieved by them in the total recruitment Test. The recruitment is being made for Band Staff in 2nd India Reserve Battalion, Sakoh,Dharamshala. The services of selected candidates can be utilized for general law and order duties in the State of H.P. in view of HPPR-12.
FOR DOWNLOAD THE ORIGINAL NOTIFICATION AND DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM CLICK HERE