State Bank of India (SBI) has invited application form for the recruitment of 152 Acquisition Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager, Zonal Head/ Senior RM, Risk Officer, Compliance Officer, Investment Counsellor, Project Development Manager, Customer Relationship Executive vacancies in Specialist Cadre for wealth management in State Bank of India on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 16-03-2016 to 31-03-2016 & send hard copy of application on or before 07-04-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.......
Name of the Posts:
1. Acquisition Relationship Manager: 39 Posts
2. Relationship Manager: 71 Posts
3. Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 03 Posts
4. Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): 01 Post
5. Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI): 02 Posts
6. Risk Officer (Mid-Office): 01 Post
7. Compliance Officer: 01 Post
8. Investment Counsellor: 17 Posts
9. Project Development Manager – Business: 01 Post
10. Project Development Manager – Technology: 01 Post
11. Customer Relationship Executive: 15 Posts
Name of the Location/ Centre:
1. Bangalore: 25 Posts
2. Hyderabad: 15 Posts
3. Pune: 16 Posts
4. Chennai: 11 Posts
5. Ahmedabad: 09 Posts
6. NCR: 29 Posts
7. Mumbai: 28 Posts
8. Kochi: 06 Posts
9. Thiruvananthapuram: 04 Posts
10. Bhopal: 04 Posts
11. Delhi: 01 Post
12. Corporate Centre, Mumbai: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 22-35 years for post 1, 23-35 years for post 2, 8, 25-40 years for post 3, 6, 7, 9, 10, 30-50 years for post 4, 5, 20-35 years as on 01-03-2016. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD (Gen), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PwD (OBC) candidates & for others as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation from Government recognized University or Institution for post 1 to 8, 11, MBA/ MMS/ PGDM from reputed college/ university for post 9, 10 with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on qualification, experience & overall suitability, interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) through online payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking etc.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 16-03-2016 to 31-03-2016 & send hard copy of online application along with photocopies of all relevant certificates, e-Receipt of fee payment by post to State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021 on or before 07-04-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have valid Email ID & scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
3. Click on “Careers with us” —> “Recruitment of Officers in Specialised Positions for Wealth Management in State Bank of India”.
4. Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Get registered & then fill all the details & upload photo, signature and click on Submit button.
7. Make payment through online.
8. After success full submission of online application, take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee :16-03-2016
Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee :31-03-2016
Last Date for Editing Application Details :31-03-2016
Last Date for Printing your Application :07-04-2016
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application :07-04-2016
CLICK HERE FOR ORIGINAL NOTIFICATION:CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE FOR APPLY ONLINE:CLICK HERE