UPSC has invited an employment notification for the recruitment of 279 various posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 28-07-2016 by 23:59 Hrs (Reopened from 08-08-2016 at 10:00 AM to 09-08-2016 up to 05:00 PM)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited an employment notification for the recruitment of 279 Anthropologist, Anthropologist, Junior Work Manager (Chemical, Civil, Clothing Technology, Electrical, Leather Technology, Mechanical & Metallurgical), Senior Scientific Assistant (Aeronautical, Chemical, Computer, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical & Metallurgy), Additional Assistant Director (Safety) (Chemical, Electrical & Mechanical), Senior Assistant & Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 28-07-2016 by 23:59 Hrs (Reopened from 08-08-2016 at 10:00 AM to 09-08-2016 up to 05:00 PM). Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below....
Total No of Posts: 279
Name of the Posts:
1. Anthropologist: 01 Post
2. Anthropologist: 01 Post
3. Junior Work Manager (Chemical): 06 Posts
4. Junior Work Manager (Civil): 04 Posts
5. Junior Work Manager (Clothing Technology): 09 Post
6. Junior Work Manager (Electrical): 05 Posts
7. Junior Work Manager (Leather Technology): 02 Posts
8. Junior Work Manager (Mechanical): 153 Posts
9. Junior Work Manager (Metallurgical): 09 Posts
10. Senior Scientific Assistant (Aeronautical): 05 Posts
11. Senior Scientific Assistant (Chemical): 05 Posts
12. Senior Scientific Assistant (Computer): 05 Posts
13. Senior Scientific Assistant (Electronics): 20 Posts
14. Senior Scientific Assistant (Electrical): 10 Posts
15. Senior Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): 27 Posts
16. Senior Scientific Assistant (Metallurgy): 05 Posts
17. Additional Assistant Director (Safety) (Chemical): 01 Posts
18. Additional Assistant Directors (Safety) (Electrical): 04 Posts
19. Additional Assistant Directors (Safety) (Mechanical): 05 Posts
20. Senior Assistant: 01 Post
21. Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 38 years for Post 1, 35 years for Post 2, 21, 30 years for Post 3 to 19 & 45 years for Post 20 as on closing date. Age relaxation up to 05 years for SC/ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & Other candidates is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master Degree in Anthropology/ Anthropology of a recognized University/ equivalent with evidence of specialization in Cultural Anthropology/ Physical Anthropology for Post 1, 2, Degree in Chemical/ Civil/ Textile/ Electrical/ Leather/ Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Aeronautical/ Computer/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Mining Engineering/ Technology from a recognised University/ Institution/ equivalent for Other posts with relevant experience. For more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on recruitment test (RT) followed by interview
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash/ by using net banking facility of the SBI/ by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 28-07-2016 by 23:59 Hrs (Reopened from 08-08-2016 at 10:00 AM to 09-08-2016 up to 05:00 PM).
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts” & Again Click on “New registration” (if not registered)
4. Select the Desired post & Click on “Apply Now”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now upload soft copies of educational qualification & experience documents in Document Upload Module.
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: Reopened from 08-08-2016 at 10:00 AM to 09-08-2016 up to 05:00 PM).
For more details like relaxation, experience, duties & other information click on the link given below….
Recruitment Advt & Application Forms : Click here
Apply Online : Click here