Indian Army has invited application form for the recruitment of Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 08-05-2016 at 10:00 hrs to 10-06-2016 at 17:00 hrs. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Total No. of Posts: 20
Name of the Post: Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer)
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 20 to 25 years as on 01-10-2016 for civilian, 20 to 28 years as on 01-10-2016 for Serving Combatants on Remusteration.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech with Mathematics, having passed 12th Class (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a Recognized Board/ University.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Physical Fitness Test, Medical Test, Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 08-05-2016 at 10:00 hrs to 10-06-2016 at 17:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & phone no with necessary certificates.
2. Log on to the website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
3. Click on JCO/ OR Enrolment —–> “Eligibilty Criteria for Recruitment Process”.
4. Click on Apply Online.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form
6. Take out the print out of online application for future use.
Start Date to Apply Online: 08-05-2016 at 10:00 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-06-2016 at 17:00 hrs.
Date of Written Test: 31-07-2016
For more details like physical standards, pay, allowances & other information click on the link given below…